COVID-19: Measures we are taking
Last updated: June 1, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 19, 2020, the restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Continue our “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us at 613-531-3334. We will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, click on the “Online Store” button on the menu above.
ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, click on the “Online Consultation” button on the menu above.
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Sims Animal Hospital